Huwebes, Agosto 28, 2014

My Story

It`s Me
             On 3rd of May in the year 1997 a couple was gifted by a cute little child named Bryan Pasibe. This is me telling my life story that has full of fun and drama. This is it. My story begins during my 3rd year in high school at Siena College in the town of Tigaon, Province of Camarines Sur. When I saw her there was a spark in my eyes and my heart beats so fast. I was so nervous for the reason that I felt love. And suddenly I forgot how to speak because of her extreme beauty. And her named was Jean Lee T. Saonoy.

                In a short period of time we became close friends. But that day came that we are so close to each other we became more than friends. We developed as a couple that no one can even stop. We became happy and even happier when she was so sweet. I am so lucky that I met a girl that care`s for me, love`s me more than herself.  I introduced her to my parents and friends. And my parents liked her. Our relationship lasted for a year. And we celebrated our 1 year anniversary I prepared a video to surprise her.  A short video to proves my love for her.
               But after I showed that video something sadly happened. Words that broke my heart. She old me that she was not anymore happy with our relationship. But after several months I finally moved on. And continue my journey. So after I graduated form my High School life. My life continues. And my parents planned to enrolled me in a University where I will pursue my dreams in life. So here I am in my College life taking up BS BIOLOGY. This is Bryan Pasibe signing off.

1 komento:

  1. this was just a love story of your life..
    not really a complete story..
    but thank you for sharing bout your lovelife..
    but again, i was expecting more about yourself..
    how did you start when your were on your elementary years and so on..

    i'll give this one 80 though for sharing your love story

    TumugonBurahin